Rest assured that Common Good's non-toxic cleaning products are formulated with gentle, plant-based ingredients which are Leaping Bunny Certified and safe for kids, pets and the environment. For all those eco-friendly sinks out there, Common Good's green dish soap is readily biodegradable, meaning it naturally breaks down quickly without leaving any toxins in the environment!
- concentrated formula cuts through a sink full of dishes
- great on pots and pans but gentle on hands
- scented with 100% pure essential oil scents
- plant-based formula
- no parabens or sulfates
- free of synthetic fragrance, phthalates, optical brighteners, dye, chlorine bleach and ammonia
- cruelty-free (Leaping Bunny certified)
- biodegradable formula
Essential Oil Spotlight
What makes Common Good's lavender dish soap so special? Lavender lends its dual anti-microbial and therapeutic properties to our soaps, making them naturally cleaner, gentler and more effective.
Full Ingredient List
water, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropylamine oxide, lauramine oxide, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, (essential oil).
Product spotlight: Sulfate-free surfactants build suds and cut grease without drying hands.
Made in the USA