Whether you have a new member of the family or skin sensitivities, Common Good's all-natural laundry detergent is the safest, best laundry soap around! No optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances (phthalates) here, Common Good keeps harsh and unnecessary chemicals out of the hamper by using plant and mineral-based ingredients. How does it clean, you ask? Common Good uses a medley of enzymes that act as powerful stain removal agents. Even better, we’ve designed our eco-friendly laundry detergent with HE machines in mind. Our formula is ultra-concentrated, so a little goes a long way!
- ultra-concentrated 3X formula
- contains 48 HE (high efficiency) loads
- low-sudsing formula safe for HE machines
- for use in both front and top loaders
- enzymes for powerful stain removal
- readily biodegradable formula
- plant-based ingredients
- 100% pure essential oil scents
- no parabens or sulfates
- free of synthetic fragrance, phthalates, optical brighteners, dye, chlorine bleach, and ammonia
- cruelty-free (Leaping Bunny certified)
How much should I use?
Common Good HE laundry detergent can be used for both machines:
- For HE machines: 2/3 fl oz or 1 1/3 tbsp
- For non-HE machines: 1 1/3 fl oz or 2 1/2 - 3 tbsp
Amylase enzyme blend – is a plant-derived enzyme that helps break down starch-based soil (from food stains from messy eaters).
Lipase enzyme blend – this plant-derived enzyme helps break down fats.
Full Ingredients List
water, decyl glucoside, sodium cocoamphoacetate, lauramine oxide, lactic acid, sodium benzoate, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, amylase enzyme, lipase enzyme, (essential oil).
Product spotlight: Enzymes safely remove plant and protein soil without harsh chemicals that can irritate skin.
Made in the USA